Friday 25 September 2009

Prize Draw - Tirage au sort

I am organising a prize draw!
The bead set that you might win is shown below. This is a set of 18 tiny beads made in silver glass.

Send me an email with your name (or any name that you will recognize if you do not prefer to have your name published in my blog, should you be the winner) and 'Prize draw' in the subject line.


My email address is : millbank.cottage@dsl.pipex.com

I will draw a name at the end of October.



J'organise un tirage au sort.

Contactez-moi par email avec votre nom ou pseudo en précisant dans le sujet qu'il s'agit du tirage au sort.
Le tirage du gagnant pour le set ci-dessus aura lieu à la fin du mois d'Octobre.

3 comments:

  1. Having just seen some beautiful beads of yours on flckr, i fell in love with them, i went to your website to see how much they cost and they were sold boo hoo !!! They were the matte finish ones, do you repeat beads or are they one off, sorry for my ignorance but i know nothing about lampwork beads. I have never used them but have been seriously thinking about it lately just as a little change, Love your blog by the way xxxx

    ReplyDelete