Monday 27 September 2010

What I have been up to...

I have been quiet for a while with no blog updates and not many updates to my website either.
I have a very good excuse...We got a puppy...! We have had him for nearly 4 weeks now and he has kept us quite busy..

He is a lovely, clever little dog. His name is Nougat (Pronounced the french way: Noo-gah), he is really my kids doggie but he is also a great bead making companion for me, sleeping on his back in a basket while I am making beads during the day.

Here is a picture of him (stealing my beads!) a couple of weeks ago (Sorry if you have already seen this picture on Flickr).




I have also been making a few beads, making old favourite style such as the galaxy beads:





I have also been experimenting with new designs and ideas...




and....I have managed a button which I am proud of. Now I need to knit something to be able to use it though!:






1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Anne Lyse, ici céline de Bougres d'ânes. J'espère que toute la famille va bien, passe le bonjour à tout le monde de notre part. Tes perles sont vraiment splendide... une bonne idée de cadeau pour ma maman... et pour moi, si Sandy a compris à mes cris d'admiration que ces perles me plaisent énormément (par sécurité, je recommencerai encore une ou deux fois). Sans rire, je suis vraiment fan et je suis sure que ça marche pour toi. Olive pense bien à vous.

    ReplyDelete